The Legend of the Kitteh
Introducing… my favorite new member of the family since my brother’s wedding. This is Cramer aka Chumbo aka Prim (his female pen name). But I just call him Kitteh. He’s pretty much the best. His schedule consists of sleeping/snuggling/lazing 80% of the day and night, and then the other 20% is running around like a mad man (mad cat?) terrorizing guests and housemates alike, finding anything possible to chase or swat at.
He’s been quite the crazy but great subject. I would also guess that he’s one of the top 5 photographed cats ever. He doesn’t seem to care too much about these pictures, but I appreciate the positive feedback that I’ve gotten from the human people. :)
If you’d like to follow more of Kitteh Cramer’s shenanigans, check out the facebook Kitteh album!
Humans pictured: momma Chelsey, pappa Woody (he’s the dad, I’m just the godfather), and my little buddy Jay, future NBA star. Also, free climbing obstacle Kristy.